Project @ a Glance
|Customer:||Municipality of Athens (Technopolis)|
The mission of InnovAthens is to create a leading innovation hub for South-Eastern Europe. InnovAthens operates as a support center for entrepreneurship and innovation in the center of Athens, which has around 600,000 visitors per year and has a special symbolism in relation to industrial development and culture. The site is open to all young people, giving them the opportunity to come in contact with market professionals, entrepreneurs, academics and researchers. InnovAthens is an initiative of the City of Athens, Technopolis and it was created in order to offer restless and creative people the opportunity to benefit from high level services which can help them begin or develop their own company for the production of innovative products or services. InnovAthens is thus creating new employment opportunities in the capital of Greece and its surrounding area.
- Create conditions for the attraction of innovative ideas, teams and businesses and to provide assisting services for the implementation of innovative entrepreneurial ideas.
- Network all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide mentoring services to young teams of entrepreneurs
- Provide legal assistance.
- Networking with international stakeholders.
- Crowdpolicy acted as the technical consultant of Technopolis S.A. for the INNOVATHENS project.
Innovathens in Numbers (1st year of operation)
- 43.000 visitors/beneficiaries
- 1.200 certified workshops
- >220 events
- >4 Competition and innovation festivals
- >100 new ideas presented
- 54 entrepreneurial schemes participate in the Business Accelarator