Agrifood tech innovation services
- Innovation actions through crowdpolicy open innovation. More information is available here
Crowdpolicy’s Agro economy applications are addressed to farmers, livestock farmers, fishermen, scientists of the field, cooperatives, businesses, consumers, etc.
The following are indicative examples of projects that have been implemented in the past:
- Web / mobile apps for the above categories, or generally, for the agri-food sector.
- Big data and data analytics applications for digital and smart agriculture services, precision agriculture, automated consulting services (personal assistants, advisors), water resources and environmental protection platforms, smart food and health apps etc.
- Artificial intelligence and deep learning applications for digital platforms monitoring agricultural production and the environment, decision-making and production management applications, etc.
- Image processing applications, recognition applications and drone technologies.
- Augmented and virtual reality applications for promoting innovative tools and educating farmers.
- Internet of Things (IoT) applications and devices, eg for measurement applications, real-time weather data collection, dashboards, etc.
- Blockchain applications for monitoring and checking the supply chain of products, food safety, etc.
- Applications related to the promotion of financial transactions and e-commerce in the agriculture / food sector (digital wallets, supply and demand platforms, marketplaces, electronic auctions, etc.).
- Applications for the well-being of productive livestock and the care of pets and stray animals.