The services are addressed to a wide range of private and public sector bodies:
- Private enterprises and bodies wishing to implement CSR actions with the use of crowdfunding and matching fund methodologies and volunteering actions via digital means
- Non-profit organizations (NGOs)
- Voluntary organizations
- Cooperative and inter-branch organizations that fall within the operational – conceptual framework of solidarity economy enterprises
- Cooperative Enterprises and Cooperatives
- Organizations related to social economy and social care
- Crowdfunding – social banking applications
- Creating innovation networks through hackathons and acceleration programs
- Transparency and open data applications
- Participatory policy making applications
- Consultation / open ideation post it applications
- Impact tool / map
- SDG matrix
- Grants consulting
Find out more
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a set of goals for future global development that were adopted by the United Nations and they are the global goals for sustainable development. They replaced the Millennium Development Goals, whose Goals, whose achievement schedule expired at the end of 2015.
Social innovation acceleration
Since 2015 we have implemented 24 innovation marathons (crowdhackathons) for the private and public sector in a wide range of thematic areas such as fintech, insurtech, agrifood, transport, tourism, e-government, green and sustainability, industry 4.0 and more.
Find out how we can support social innovation at the level of organizations through Crowdpolicy’s open innovation services!
- Mobilizing Greek human capital for innovation and entrepreneurship through environmental sustainability.
- Promoting sustainable innovation in groups, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Greece and developing at least one SDG solution, whether it be a product, service or business model.
- Utilizing sustainable innovation as a basis for creating a broader understanding of how companies can work together on society and environment issues, both locally and globally.
- Developing models that can inspire companies and organizations outside the program to start integrating SDGs into their operation.
Find out more here