Ελάτε στην Ομάδα μας
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with digital and web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
You can submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic for specific business units
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, clients and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Experience in marketing or/and the potential and attitude required to learn
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Knowledge in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, Facebook and LinkedIn ads
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, English, journalism or related field or related field