The Technical Chamber of Greece (TEE-TCG) aims at developing Science and Technology in sectors related to the disciplines of its members, for the economic, social, and cultural development of the country, in accordance with the principles of sustainability and environmental protection. The Technical Chamber of Greece is the official adviser of the State.
In particular, it:
- Studies, on its own initiative or upon request, by itself or in coordination with other scientific institutions, any technical, economic or development matter that is of interest to society. It also expresses official opinion on legislative issues on these matters.
- Advises on issues within its scope, upon request by the competent authorities, or other institutions of the public sector or unions.
- Surveys the activities of its members as well as related construction and other industries, formulating statistical reports and information for the benefit of the state and other institutions.
- Assists in the proper formation and implementation of development projects and the utilisation of natural resources. For the improvement of the quality of life and the protection of the environment, the TCG
carries out research and studies as well as guidelines for standards, regulations and contracts.
- Contributes to making programmes on technical education, to developing local research and technology, and to maximising the potential of its members, in accordance with the development needs of the country.
Informs the public by issuing announcements, publications, etc., on any subject within its scope, in order to render same more easily understood.
- Participates in International Organisations, in Unions and Federations of Engineers, develops relations with similar organisations of other countries and organises conferences, exhibitions and other events to
promote its scope.
- Carries out surveys, appraisals, valuations, arbitration on all matters related to the planning and construction of technical works.
The Technical Chamber of Greece aimed at developing a platform to support its members by providing innovative tools of digital communication and marketing.
Crowdpolicy designed and developed, for the Technical Chamber of Greece (TEE), a multi-shop environment enabling all engineers-members of TEE, and owning a company, to create their online marketplace for selling their products and services. The platform utilizes crowdsourcing for the distributed evaluation of the products.