Complete, end-to-end FinTech architecture and added value services for banks and financial institutions. Professional and digital integrations services.
The Fintelio X Open Banking solution covers all necessary technical and regulatory requirements that allow TPPs to build AIS & PIS services, on top of the Bank’s existing infrastructure.
- Developer portal for TPP on boarding and Sandbox testing
- API Management Platform to handle PSD2 API calls
- TPP eIDAS and regulatory status validation module
- XS2A API handles PSD2 logic based on open standards
- Consent management via dedicated API
- Core Banking module connects to Bank’s existing infrastructure
In order to fully capture the value of fintech APIs, a well-designed Software Development Kit (SDK) can provide developers with essential tools to produce new applications more efficiently. Acting as a single hub of information for developers, fintech SDKs built on top of existing APIs can act as a new platform for case studies and application prototypes, while dramatically reducing development time and maintenance costs for new applications.
Fintelio X SDK includes all relevant information, encapsulated endpoints, and functions to maximize its use by developers and affiliate technology providers of the Bank’s Open Banking APIs.
It supports two (2) market Initiatives for implementing APIs in accordance with the PSD2 Directive, Open Banking UK or Berlin NextGen PSD2.
SDK offers the following services
- Analysis & Planning / Structured Documentation dn Usage Scenarios
- Implementation based on the specifications of Analysis & Planning
- Delivery code to be developed and relevant documentation
- Supportive micro site for Fintelio X SDK
- “Zero” code development and deployment
- Compatible with existing APIs based on Berlin Group & Open Banking UK API standards
- 10 dev frameworks supported (java, swift, android and more!)
- Fintech POCs (wallet, chatbot, authentication)
Sandbox API Portal applies to:
- Developers who wish to develop their own applications by using the Bank’s infrastructures and technologies
- Startups that wish to enhance their digital products and create added value
- Businesses that wish to cooperate with a Bank in order to create new electronic services
AI powered intelligent agent platform to support automated operations in a conversational way – CompatIble with any device and OS, messaging platforms.
- AI intelligent bots
- Automated operations for intranet & extranet
- Cross platform
- Helpdesk support
- Transactions, Payments, push notifications –
- Loyalty schemes & added value services
- Multiple Messaging Platforms support (Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Viber, etc)
- Facebook Messenger App & Web Support
- Web Widget available for any web platform
A Fintelio X Bot is intended for proactively engaging members and providers, simplifying clients. interaction with them and save on the bottomline. It can acquire informational and transactional character, but also take advantage of the technology strategy and marketing/sales strategy as well.
Run business or social crowdfunding campaign as a bank. Integrated with your payment infrastructure – rules engine to comply with legislation.
Crowdsourcing ideas for your organization is another way to connect with the public, improve your brand image, and get some great ideas to boot. With crowdsourcing financial institutions can connect with employees, customers, or stakeholders to find ideas that will help streamline processes, improve productivity, and identify new strategies that will help build the financial institution of the future.
Create your own crowdsourcing platform using FIntelioX Crowdfunding and invite your employees, stakeholders, or the public to participate in a crowdsourcing project. You can dream up new ideas for the next employee family day, or ask the public for anything from ideas for “bank swag” to what type of community event they’d like you to host.
All payments will be supported using the existing infrastructure, as well as utilize P2P functionality or other Open Banking initiatives,will be available using FintelioX platform modules.
Community Activation aims to enable the startup business ecosystem to use the banking API in order for applications to be implemented by third parties.
The banking API can be used to implement systems and applications by third parties such as:
- Companies that are already producing applications and software solutions
- Individual developers
to complete their solutions and incorporate functionalities that can be implemented using the API.
Such solutions can be addressed to end users (C) or business customers (B) and cover a wide range of applications such as:
- Mobile phone applications for payments, money transfers (mobile banking, PFM) etc.
- Automated transactions with smart assistants (bots)
- Payment systems and digital POS
- Smart applications for investments and wealth management
- Retail and peer2peer loans
- Wallets / blockchain wallets
- Special applications for Municipalities, Public sector, Agriculture, Shipping, Energy, Health, Insurance etc.
This approach aims to develop initiatives to make the ecosystem aware of the Bank’s APIs, work with the Developers Portal and Sandbox, see examples of applications and build its own applications using the APIs of the Bank.
Community activation can run in addition to the strategy of implementation of the Bank’s productive APIs, as it creates the necessary interest and engagement to the ecosystem in order to attract applications to the API app marketplace and use APIs from more and more applications.
In summary, the benefits generated by community activation are as follows:
- Creation of a communication channel and cooperation with the ecosystem
- Support and continuous engagement with the community
- Technological improvement of the API based on community feedback and requirements
- Contribution to the technological upgrade of the API based on the internal API Roadmap and upgrade of the infrastructure of API Developers Portal.